For animals, “chemistry” always comes first in finding their partner.
For people, the use of intellect and technology should come first, and “chemistry” should come second.
SELF-MATCH APP IN A NUTSHELL
- Click Send a Survey button.
- Complete Survey Submission Form.
- Go to Question Bank and browse through questions.
- Choose questions that are important and relevant to you.
- Answer them and save them in a survey.
- Send this blank survey to your prospective partner.
- Your partner will take the same survey.
- You both get notified when your matching results are ready and you can view each other’s answers and the matching report.
- You can request your prospective partner to compose a new survey that you can both take independently.
- The process can be repeated as many times as necessary for the two people to decide it they are right for each other.
Get Paid to Write a Review!
We will pay you $10 to $25 via PayPal if your submit a thoughtful review of your experience with Self-Match.
1) Have a real prospective or current partner.
2) Base your review on sending at least one 15-20 question survey and getting at least one Compatibility Report.
3) Make sure your review has at least 250 words.
4) Submit your review using our contact form.
5) Agree that your review may be posted on our website.
Offer is limited to first 7 entries: top 2 entries – $25 each, the other 5 entries – $10 each
OUR RECIPE FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT PARTNER
STEP 1 Send your prospective partner an Ice-Breaker survey – score at least 40% match.
STEP 2 Send your prospective partner an Easy-Match Survey – score at least 70% match.
STEP 3 Ask your prospective partner to send you a 15-20 question survey with questions from the following categories: Entertainment, Hobby, Pets, and Travel – score at least 50% match.
STEP 4 Send your prospective partner a 15-20 question survey with questions from the following categories: Career & Finance, Daily Routine, Friends & Family, Lifestyle, and Personality/Values/Beliefs – score at least 60% match.
STEP 5 Go on a date and discuss your Compatibility Reports. Notice how you handle your differences and how important are the things you have in common.
If “chemistry” kicks in, CONGRATULATIONS, you have found a partner who is potentially right for you!