For animals, “chemistry” always comes first in finding their partner.
For people, the use of intellect and technology should come first, and “chemistry” should come second.
SELF-MATCH APP IN A NUTSHELL
- Register as a user or member.
- Go to Question Bank and browse through questions.
- Choose questions that are important and relevant to you.
- Answer them and save them in a survey.
- Send this blank survey to your prospective partner.
- Your partner will take the same survey.
- You both get notified when your matching results are ready and you can view each other’s answers and the matching report.
- You can request your prospective partner to compose a new survey that you can both take independently.
- The process can be repeated as many times as necessary for the two people to decide it they are right for each other.
The Two Goals of the Project:
Build the library of quality questions.
Raise funds to develop the app.